The mortgage industry has struggled with loan quality for decades. The problem is only getting worse. Even as more technologies are introduced into the loan process, per-loan costs continue to rise. The profitability of mortgage companies is hinging on their ability to cost-efficiently produce quality loans. Yet, achieving this requires rethinking the way companies produce mortgage loans—not simply enhancing or speeding up current loan production methods.
This white paper explores regtech in the mortgage industry and how it is helping lenders not only comply with regulation but also meet investor guidelines all while minimizing the use of human labor. Regtech will be the key to drive regulatory and investor confidence and take the subjectivity out of loan origination.
In this white paper you'll learn about:
- Executive Overview
- An Increasingly Demanding Mortgage Industry
- System of Record vs Single Source of Truth
- Fintech, Regtech and the LOS
- Why Regtech—and Why Now?
- Managing the Mortgage Industry's Massive Data Requirements
- Regtech for Closed Loan Acquisition
- Compliance & Regtech
- Uniting Digital Mortgages with Regtech
Complete the registration form and get immediate access to this complimentary white paper!
* Required fields.Disclaimer: By providing us with your email address and/or work phone and clicking the "Download now" button, you grant LoanLogics permission to contact you.