About LoanLogics, Inc:
LoanLogics serves the market needs of residential mortgage and consumer lenders who want to improve loan quality, performance, and reliability throughout the loan lifecycle. Our mission is to create advanced solutions that help clients validate compliance, improve profitability and manage risk during the manufacture, sale, and servicing of loan assets.
LoanLogics is a recognized leader in loan quality management and performance analytics technologies for the mortgage industry. Our organizational structure is constantly influenced by the tremendous change being experienced in the industry with respect to how loans are originated, serviced and marketed. A new set of requirements for compliance and risk expertise that complements technology innovation is emerging and is the market void that LoanLogics serves. For this, LoanLogics and members of the team have garnered industry recognition.
The QA Lead is experienced in software testing and supervising teams of QA analysts. The ideal candidate is well organized, able to work independently and collaborate between teams across the organization. This person must be exceedingly well organized, highly motivated, pay fine attention to detail in planning and executing test plans. He or she will need to be highly agile to take on a wide range of tasks, highly efficient to complete them timely, and exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills.
The QA Lead will interact frequently with QA testers, QA Manager, product management, and technology.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise software quality analysts and test leads.
- Oversees and participates in the creation of test design and testing requirements
- Develop and execute test plans with the QA testing team
- Work closely with the Products and Engineering teams to understand the product architecture and work on identifying, designing or enhancing existing testing framework to support testing development.
- Lead the development and execution of test strategy for upcoming product releases
- Advise the project manager on the overall quality of a project through established channels
- Create and maintain testing progress and quality reports
- Identify opportunities to drive higher quality and improved efficiency in the test cycle.
- Resource planning and management of the offshore team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required/Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years relevant experience
- Experience as testing lead or manager
- Strong experience with manual and automated testing, testing tools, writing test plans, reviewing results
- Knowledge of defect documentation and priority management
- Experience working with global teams
- Leadership and strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience creating detailed test plans/scripts for technical or business resources
- Knowledge of enterprise software delivery a must
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry a plus
- Ability to manage simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial culture
- Hands-on leader/doer environment
- Multi-task oriented with a desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter, challenger, strategic planner, analytical thinker
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.