Security & ComplianceA comprehensive approach to security and compliance delivers peace of mind!
We stand behind this commitment to the customers we serve.
There are many benefits of adopting a software-as-a-service solution. These solutions are greener and more efficient than maintaining on-site hardware/software supported by your own IT resources. Delivering these benefits to LoanLogics customers also includes a responsibility for us to ensure the security and compliance of our solutions.
To that end, LoanLogics has put in place a secure technology environment to support our software-as-a-service applications. Account, user and borrower information is protected through the combination of system security, data security, privacy policies, and user management settings.
- Our systems are secured through advanced firewall technology, data transmission encryption and intrusion detection technology. Dedicated infrastructure and full redundancy provides the application availability our customers expect.
- Password management and logout settings are key aspects of system security that are in our customers' complete control. You can define the minimum length and character requirements associated with user passwords. And, password expiration intervals and the number of invalid password attempts for user lock-out are all customizable.
LoanLogics also has a rigorous commitment to compliance that aligns with our customers' need to address their own highly regulated environments. The protection and storage of highly confidential information is supported by:
- Dual SSAE16 SOC 2 Type 2 Compliant data centers
- GLB compliant
- Auditable business continuity and disaster recovery plans in place
- Fully tested service escalation plan
- Comprehensive suite of insurance coverages