LoanLogics Showcases its Award-Winning LoanHD® Platform, at MBA Technology Conference
Trevose, PA | March 30, 2015 LoanLogics, a recognized leader in loan quality management and performance analytics, is proud to announce that the Mortgage Bankers Association selected it to demonstrate its award winning LoanHD Platform at the MBA's Mortgage Technology Conference.
LoanLogics' LoanHD platform is the first cloud-based platform in the mortgage industry that combines the ability to monitor the health of a mortgage portfolio with the management of loan quality. To be sure, LoanHD helps lenders comply with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac requirements and regulations enforced by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, while streamlining loan quality management tasks and lowering overall operational costs.
"I feel honored to have the opportunity to demonstrate our innovative LoanHD Platform that lenders of all sizes have licensed to gain significant competitive advantages and help ensure that they remain compliant with their procedures", said Craig Riddell, Senior Vice President & Chief Business Officer for LoanLogics. "LoanLogics, LoanHD Platform is designed to improve productivity, accuracy, and that's what attendees of the session will understand."
Among the LoanHD platform capabilities to be covered are the following:
- Features and benefits of the LoanHD Enterprise Platform, which supports lenders from the origination stage through servicing and delivers exponential efficiencies.
- Modules that support Pre-Close, Correspondent Pre-Fund, and Quality Control audits, among others that manage quality and performance across the loan lifecycle.
- User interface displays that:
- provide missing documents, red-flags questionable data, and loan defects on one screen
- associate documents with the task being completed, making access to them a single click away
- incorporate worksheet tools, including appraisal checklists and more.
- Customizable risk tolerance settings
- Document classification and versioning that creates and stores every version of a document and links to them for easy access.
- Report creation for loan quality and credit, appraisal, and compliance audits.
About LoanLogicsLoanLogics was founded ten years ago to improve the transparency and accuracy of the mortgage process, improve the quality of loans and reduce risk to industry participants. LoanLogics serves the needs of residential mortgage lenders, servicers, insurers, and investors that want to improve loan quality, performance and reliability throughout the loan lifecycle. It develops advanced solutions that help clients validate compliance, improve profitability, and manage risk during the manufacture, sale and servicing of loan assets. Achieving these goals was the motivation in the development of our Enterprise Loan Quality and Performance Analytics Platform. To learn more, visit www.loanlogics.com
On Point PR and Consulting LLC
16 MT. Bethel Rd., Suite 171 Warren, NJ 07059