Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP of Channel Partner Sales will be a key member of the sales team and will act as a partner with the SVP of Sales and the CEO with responsibility for growing revenue through innovation and creation of programs to build new approaches with key industry partners. Specifically, this role is a direct sales role that is focused on working with industry trade groups, consultants and systems integrators and other technology companies such as mortgage point-of-sale vendors, Product and Pricing Vendors, Loan Origination System Vendors, Document Management Vendors, Servicing System Vendors, Loan Servicers and other key partners that can integrate LoanLogics’ technology into their solutions and/or drive business to the direct sales channels of LoanLogics for the licensing of our products.
The VP of Channel Partner Sales must possess strong experience working in sales and business development roles, with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets. You will be required to build a channel partner program from scratch, including working with the CEO and SVP of Product Management on pricing strategies. Your key objective will be building and sourcing this new channel to drive revenue growth through partners. You will also be required to learn and understand quickly the LoanLogics suite of products in order to understand the needs and requirements of industry partners.
LoanLogics is an extremely focused and fast paced environment that will require drive and determination to meet goals. The ideal candidate is required to possess significant knowledge of the mortgage lending and consumer finance industry as well as previous experience building a channel partner strategy. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of technical sales and business development experience.
As a key member of the sales team, the successful candidate will have the responsibility for the following principal duties and responsibilities:
- Work with SVP of Marketing to produce all Channel Partner materials as required to go-to-market with LoanLogics capabilities.
- Work with CEO and SVP of Product Management to monitor and set channel platform/product pricing that is value driven and competitive in the industry as well as provide input to SVP of Sales on revenue forecasts for the product.
- Meet or exceed revenue quota
- Conduct presentations about the Company, its capabilities, products, and services for individuals, as well as large groups of employees of channel partner prospect organizations
- Provide qualified prospects with comprehensive and effective presentations and/or initial demonstrations of the Company’s product and service offering
- Qualify all prospects using the Company’s Sales Process and Qualification Guidelines;
- Maintain detailed records of prospecting and sales activity in the Company’s sales force automation system or other such form as may be requested by the Company
- Create professional detailed product and service proposals as may be required from time to time
- Maintain an acceptable level of technical product and service knowledge as to properly communicate the features and functions of the Company’s product and service offerings and connect such to the prospects needs/requirements
- Effectively practice Keith M. Eade’s “Solution Selling” sales methodology
- Develop and Maintain “Solution Selling” materials on all qualified prospects directed by sales management
- Conduct sales activity equal to or greater than the metrics set forth in the sales representative’s Incentive and Bonus Schedule, which may include but are not limited to monthly requirements for certain sales activity such as face to face visits, web presentations, proposals, etc.
- Build relationships with all key influencers in a prospective client organization including members of Executive Management, Senior Management, Technology Management, and end-users
- Work with the Company’s Marketing Department to plan and execute direct marketing campaigns no less than quarterly, to prospective clients within the sales representative’s assigned territory /targeted account base
- Update on a regular basis; but no less than weekly, sales activity/pipeline information on all qualified prospects to ensure management an accurate sales pipeline and forecast
- Conduct regular sales pipeline reviews as specified by sales management
- Work in a cooperative and productive manner with other Company employees and departments to foster a good team environment and the best interests of the Company.
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Experience with growing revenue through OEM and Channel Partners and experience with growing revenue for document processing technologies and/or rules based / decisions or machine learning technologies. Ideal candidate will ideally possess college (Bachelors) degree and five plus years of experience in the industry. Ability to document via past earnings ability to earn significant compensation through the sales incentive/compensation program(s) of previous employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.