LoanLogics is a pioneer and recognized leader in loan quality and performance analytics. With these core technologies, LoanLogics created the industry's first Enterprise Loan Quality and Performance Analytics Platform, spanning the entire life of a loan from initial loan application and pricing through loan origination and servicing. This game-changing enterprise platform also includes an intelligent document management and data extraction system that is unique in our industry.
LoanLogics fosters a fast-paced culture of innovation and growth. As we grow our team, we are seeking those individuals who are passionate about our mission, and who want to make an impact on our growth and success, and that of the financial services industry, improving the quality of consumer loan commerce for all participants.
Candidates for the Financial Analyst position should have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a similar role. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the Mortgage or Financial Services industry or a similar high transaction business. The ability to adhere to strict deadlines is a must.
LoanLogics is looking for a Sr. Java Developer/ Architect to help build our next generation platform from the ground up. Extreme room for growth with the right candidate as we look to continue to build our team.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong software architecture and hands on development skills in Java (10+ years development experience).
- Ability to understand and relate to business needs.
- Experience building Rest based microservices or services at least.
- Heavy Spring experience, preferable Spring Boot.
- Cloud experience, preferably Amazon Web Services.
- Experience working in an agile methodology.
- Drools experience is a plus.
- Mortgage industry experience is a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.