About LoanLogics, Inc:
LoanLogics serves the market needs of residential mortgage and consumer lenders who want to improve loan quality, performance and reliability throughout the loan lifecycle. Our mission is to create advanced solutions that help clients validate compliance, improve profitability and manage risk during the manufacture, sale and servicing of loan assets.
LoanLogics is a recognized leader in loan quality management and performance analytics technologies for the mortgage industry. Our organizational structure is constantly influenced by the tremendous change being experienced in the industry with respect to how loans are originated, serviced and marketed. A new set of requirements for compliance and risk expertise that complements technology innovation is emerging, and is the market void that LoanLogics serves. For this, LoanLogics and members of the team have garnered industry recognition.
We are looking for an experienced Senior C# Developer with a proven track record of building multi-tiered SOA based software applications and websites. Candidate should have experience in high performance multi-tiered environment. Should be highly familiar with security concerns of dealing with financial systems.
You will be focused on products which serve the mortgage lending industry; and you will be asked to show a strong sense of ownership, agility, creativity, and ingenuity. Mortgage Industry background is preferred. Prior experience working and integrating with technology solutions such as Loan Origination and Servicing systems, Document Management Systems, Compliance and other 3rd party data vendor's technology would be a plus.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting business requirements and customers.
- Perform detailed code reviews of offshore development teams.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities in distributed multi-tier enterprise environment.
- Ability to take the lead on the most complex projects.
- Ability to start new code projects from scratch or to fix / debug / update existing projects.
- Collaborates well with the Technical Delivery Manager to define the requirements and specifications.
- Previous Experience working within an Agile Methodology development organization.
- Responsible to lead the initial testing of newly created and updated code.
- Responsible for the overall quality of product from a code and architecture standpoint.
- Ability to learn previously compiled code and adapt for bug fixes and enhancements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required/Education and/or Experience
- 4+ years' experience building SOA based software solutions
- 8+ years' Microsoft .Net overall programming experience
- Experience developing ASP.NET websites in both WebForms and MVC
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns, software architecture, systems integration concepts and frameworks
- C# programming language 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- .Net Core 1.1 and 2.0
- MongoDB, Memcached (Caching Solutions), MS SQL Server 2014/2016, MySQL
- Accessing data by using Microsoft ADO.NET and LINQ
- Creating and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services and security
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience developing multithreaded applications
- Experience with MISMO, ASF, and other mortgage industry data formats
- Cloud-based architecture experience
Additional Knowledge & Skills Required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software development for cloud based platforms
- Experience building integration platforms
- Visual Studio 2017
- SVN/GIT – Source Control
- Sound decision and judgment making skills
- Must be local and available to work in the company's Jacksonville, Florida Office
- Mentors development teams, both onshore and off, in design patterns, coding standards and best practices
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.