Who We Are:
The game has changed. Play different. Here at LoanLogics we pride ourselves on making human capital more efficient, operations more scalable, and loans detect-free. We are not just a technology company, we are the Red Light Green Light of the Mortgage Industry. LoanLogics creates purified data and regtech innovation. As a regtech provider, we are focused on developing innovations that improve the transparency and accuracy of the mortgage process and improve the quality of the loans.
What We Look For:
We are looking for an experienced Senior C# Developer with a proven track record of building multi-tiered SOA based software applications and websites. Candidate should have experience in high performance multi-tiered environment. Should be highly familiar with security concerns of dealing with financial systems.
You will be focused on products which serve the mortgage lending industry; and you will be asked to show a strong sense of ownership, agility, creativity, and ingenuity. Mortgage Industry background is preferred. Prior experience working and integrating with technology solutions such as Loan Origination and Servicing systems, Document Management Systems, Compliance and other 3rd party data vendor's technology would be a plus.
Many of the company's systems include a mixture of database and caching systems. Having a strong understanding and prior experience developing these types of segmented systems is a must.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting business requirements and customers.
- Perform detailed code reviews of offshore development teams.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities in distributed multi-tier enterprise environment.
- Ability to take the lead on the most complex projects.
- Ability to start new code projects from scratch or to fix / debug / update existing projects.
- Collaborates well with the Technical Delivery Manager to define the requirements and specifications.
- Previous Experience working within an Agile Methodology development organization.
- Responsible to lead the initial testing of newly created and updated code.
- Responsible for the overall quality of product from a code and architecture standpoint.
- Ability to learn previously compiled code and adapt for bug fixes and enhancements.
Qualifications That Lead To Success:
- 4+ years’ experience building SOA based software solutions
- 8+ years’ Microsoft .Net overall programming experience
- Experience developing ASP.NET websites in both WebForms and MVC
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns, software architecture, systems integration concepts and frameworks
- C# programming language 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- .Net Core 1.1 and 2.0
- MongoDB, Memcached (Caching Solutions), MS SQL Server 2014/2016, MySQL
- Accessing data by using Microsoft ADO.NET and LINQ
- Creating and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services and security
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience developing multithreaded applications
- Experience with MISMO, ASF, and other mortgage industry data formats
- Cloud based architecture experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
What You Bring To The Table...
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software development for cloud based platforms
- Experience building integration platforms
- Visual Studio 2017
- SVN/GIT – Source Control
- Sound decision and judgment making skills
- Must be local and available to work in the company's Jacksonville, Florida Office
- Mentors development teams, both onshore and off, in design patterns, coding standards and best practices
What LoanLogics Brings To The Table...
- LoanLogics ranked #449 on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America based on revenue growth.
- Recognized for our people, for our innovation, and for making strides in technology
- We are the only company that can deliver purified loan file data and technology automation into the loan manufacturing, acquisition and servicing process, lowering the cost of creating and assuring quality.
- We value our employees and our commitment to creating an environment where they can excel.
- LoanLogics is more than just a place to work. We make it a priority to make sure all employees understand how “what they do” impacts the company and ultimately the mortgage industry.
- Company Perks: Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits, matched 401K contribution, generous PTO, retail discounts, gym memberships, team building social events, etc.
LoanLogics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.