The IT specialist will work out of the Trevose, PA location and report to the VP of Infrastructure. Primary duties include providing hardware and software support to users both on site, as well as the NJ and FL office locations, and remote employees. The IT specialist will also be assigned IT projects and tasks by the VP of Infrastructure that are related to networks, servers, desktops, laptops, IT Inventory, Anti-Virus maintenance, OS patching, and upgrades with an emphasis on maintaining SOC controls and compliance.
- Lead SOC required routine tasks in regards to both physical and electronic asset inventory and end user desktop patching and compliance.
- Provide hardware and software support to users both on site and remote on the Windows platform as well as Mac users.
- Manage internal IT help desk system and tickets
- Track IT equipment and inventory, and network access for entire company. This includes reviewing and submitting purchase requisitions and purchasing equipment for employees under the supervision of VP of Technology. Also assist in managing onboarding of new employees, and revoking access of terminated employees
- Assist VP of Infrastructure with IT related maintenance windows during non-business hours and weekends. These include planned maintenances, and emergency work and will involve the 3 corporate office locations, and our AWS datacenter, and off shore partner networks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED / EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional writing skills and oral communication skills that can translate technical terms to end users
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
- Active Directory w/ Group Policy
- Troubleshooting experience for Windows and Apple products
- Strong desktop/PC skills which include working knowledge of MS suite of applications
- Strong organizing and planning skills with proven ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- A high level of motivation and a self-starting attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to shift priorities as directed
- Technical problem solving
- Proactive and responsive
- High school and/or pursuing a degree
- 1-2 years relevant experience a plus
- Some travel required
- VOIP Phone System experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.