Being a member of LoanLogics sales team means being a part of a pioneer and leader in loan quality and performance analytics space. You have the opportunity to work with a team of professionals that are carving the future of the Mortgage Industry, and the potential for rapid career growth based on performance and success.
Do you have persistence and a strong desire to “pursue the win?” Are you inspired to bring innovation to the market? Then this Enterprise Account Executive job is for you!
Reporting directly to the SVP of Sales, the Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for prospecting and developing new sales opportunities in the territory outlined to build customer value and drive new business.
You will achieve this by:
- Conduct presentations about the Company, its capabilities, products, and services for individuals, as well as large groups of employees of top mortgage lending, investment banking institutions, depository institutions such as Banks and Credit Unions and other financial institutions and service providers, such as mortgage insurance companies, third-party settlement service providers, etc.;
- Provide qualified prospects with comprehensive and effective presentations and/or initial demonstrations of the Company’s product and service offerings;
- Qualify all prospects using the Company’s Sales Process and Qualification Guidelines;
- Maintain detailed records of prospecting and sales activity in the Company’s sales force automation system or other such forms as may be requested by the Company;
- Create professional detailed product and service proposals as may be required from time to time;
- Maintain an acceptable level of technical product and service knowledge as to properly communicate the features and functions of the Company’s product and service offerings and connect such to the prospects needs/requirements;
- Effectively practice Keith M. Eade’s “Solution Selling” sales methodology;
- Develop and Maintain “Solution Selling” materials to all qualified prospects directed by sales management;
- Conduct sales activity equal to or greater than the metrics set forth in the sales representative’s Incentive and Bonus Schedule, which may include but are not limited to monthly requirements for certain sales activity such as face to face visits, web presentations, proposals, etc.;
- Build relationships with all key influencers in a prospective client organization including members of Executive Management, Senior Management, Technology Management and end-users;
- Work with the Company’s Marketing Department to plan and execute direct marketing campaigns no less than quarterly, to prospective clients within the sales representative’s assigned territory / targeted account base;
- Update on a regular basis; but no less than weekly, sales activity/pipeline information on all qualified prospects as to ensure management an accurate sales pipeline and forecast;
- Conduct regular sales pipeline reviews as specified by sales management;
- Work in a cooperative and productive manner with other Company employees and departments to foster a good team environment and the best interests of the Company.
- Building and defending LoanLogics’ business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating complex prospect environments to align the prospect around the Anaplan solution
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- 5+ years successful sales experience
- Experience selling SaaS
- Experience selling EPM, ERP or BI software solutions, either directly or through a Big 4 consulting firm
- Strong network
- Consultative selling skills
- Ability to understand and navigate through complex political environments
- Proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
- Travel up to 70%
LoanLogics serves the market needs of residential mortgage and consumer lenders who want to improve loan quality, performance, and reliability throughout the loan lifecycle. Our mission is to create advanced solutions that help clients validate compliance, improve profitability and manage risk during the manufacture, sale, and servicing of loan assets.
Sound good to you? Then don’t be shy – send us your resume!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.