The Client Services Support Analyst is the primary point of contact for both internal and external clients who utilize the LoanLogics suite of solutions. The team member will respond to inbound calls and email communication and will identify, document and prioritize the needs of the client.
The successful candidate will be extremely detail oriented with a keen focus on delivering customer service excellence. S/he will have excellent analytical and communication skills and be eager to learn about the LoanLogics suite of products and services to become a subject matter expert.
Please note: This is not an IT/technical support position and does not involve monitoring and maintaining computer systems and network.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a prompt initial response and timely follow-up communication on all tickets
- Perform troubleshooting and research to bring issues to a rapid resolution
- Adhere to ticket documentation and escalation standards
- Perform system administration and configuration tasks based on each client’s needs
- Exercise client confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adjust shifts based on the department’s needs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of professional customer service experience preferred, but will consider new graduates that have demonstrated the drive and skills to learn and succeed
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience with an incident management system preferred
- Experience in Mortgage/Financial Services a plus
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Professional office setting
- SAAS environment
LoanLogics is a pioneer and recognized leader in loan quality and performance analytics. With these core technologies, LoanLogics created the industry's first Enterprise Loan Quality and Performance Analytics Platform, spanning the entire life of a loan from initial loan application and pricing through loan origination and servicing. LoanLogics fosters a fast-paced culture of innovation and growth. We are seeking new team members who are passionate about our mission and who want to make an impact on our growth and success. We offer a comprehensive benefits program with medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options and a 401k plan with company match.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.